Advantages to the Employee
- Provides 24-hour coverage for all benefits
- Most benefits provided tax free
- Provides convenient drug coverage through pay-direct drug cards
- Provides out-of-country emergancy care for business or pleasure - no need to buy individual travel insurance
- No Medical required for coverage
Advantages to the Employer
- Helps attract and retain key employees.
- Less expensive than a raise because there are no additional increases in CPP, EI or WSIB payments, and premiums are tax-deductible. A tax effective form of compensation!
- Can increase productivity, morale and the quality of employee's work.
- Healthier employees to reduce turnover and absenteeism.
Business owners understand that offering benefits keeps employees happy and attracts talented job-seekers. We work closely with small business owners to find group benefit packages that fit their budget and vision. You may need a straightforward plan to get started and that is easy for your employees to understand, or a plan that is more robust to cover the unique needs of your company. Our brokerage agreements with many carriers allows us to find the benefit plan that most suits your firm's needs.